1. Who wrote the book of Acts?
2. Why is it called the book of Acts?
3. What was the event called when the Holy Spirit arrived in chapter two?
4. The first half of the book of Acts follows which major apostle?
5. The second half of the book of Acts follows which major apostle?
6. How many people where saved at Peter’s first sermon?
7. What did Peter’s vision of the clean and unclean animals mean?
8. Why was Saul on the road to Damascus?
9. Why were Ananias and Saphira’s lives ended by God?
10. The first major Christian council met in Jerusalem. What did they get together to discuss?
11. When Paul was preaching in Ephesus, why were some of the men upset with Paul, which caused them to start a riot shouting “Great is Diana of the Ephesians”?
12. How did Paul end up on the Island of Malta where he was bitten by a snake?